No Battery Info or GPS status

Reaction score
Hi
I recently bought a Dji Vision 2, had a few crash but everything was still working until i decided to upgrade the firmware. Now when i connect it to the DJI app on iphone i dont get the battery info, GPS status or the hight,speed or flight distance. Everything else works i even get the feed of the video can someone tell me where to look please.

Did this happen after camera update?
That is when mine started.
I am waiting for Empire hobby to get back to me.
I will post what they come back with on my post. "FC200 Update gone wrong"

Jeff

Jstier said:
Did this happen after camera update?
That is when mine started.
I am waiting for Empire hobby to get back to me.
I will post what they come back with on my post. "FC200 Update gone wrong"

Jeff

Yes Jeff i noticed it happen after the update. Thanks mate would love to know what went wrong :)

I still haven't heard anything on this problem.
I did try and uninstall DJI App from my android phone and reinstalling the app. (after reading on the forum)
Now I can connect to the phantom but I can't even access the camera.
So now it is worse than it was before

I have Emailed Empire hobby again.

Jeff

Jstier said:
I still haven't heard anything on this problem.
I did try and uninstall DJI App from my android phone and reinstalling the app. (after reading on the forum)
Now I can connect to the phantom but I can't even access the camera.
So now it is worse than it was before

I have Emailed Empire hobby again.

Jeff
I have tried to access the phantom on another phone and see if i can get the battery info and flight para but to no success. will try and reinstall the firmware and see if that changes anything

Hi there
I have the same problem. No data on the screen about GPS, battery level, compass orientation, altitude....almost everything. also i can't control the camera gumball but can shoot and make video. I've changed CF200 Firmware v1.1.8, Autopilot, Central Board and PC Assistant Software but nothing changed. I've written email to seller Lindinger.at but I have no answer for more than a week.

Kris

I spoke with DJI USA customer services about my issues the other day and got an email back from one of the Engineers saying that they will have a new Android app in the next day or 2 that should correct issues. We will see if it works.
I've been waiting almost a month already.
Jeff

Jstier said:
I spoke with DJI USA customer services about my issues the other day and got an email back from one of the Engineers saying that they will have a new Android app in the next day or 2 that should correct issues. We will see if it works.
I've been waiting almost a month already.
Jeff

Thanks mate, let me know when you get yours working and will do the same.

The latest camera firmware v1.1.9 fixed all my problems. It has been a long wait but finally everything works like it should

Jeff

Jstier said:
The latest camera firmware v1.1.9 fixed all my problems. It has been a long wait but finally everything works like it should

Jeff
I tried the firmware but still the same no battery or flight para info, Thanks for the updates mate

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj