No "B-B-B-B" sound on startup

Jerry D. OUTSTANDING!!!!! Thank you so much for the pix and descriptions for the connectors. I had X1 and X2 reversed. THAT was the problem. Motors spin up now. Makes me so happy I wanta cry. :D

I noticed that the compass appears to have a choice of two connector ports. One in the GPS and one on the main board, in front of the GPS port. Which one is correct?

Thanks a bunch for your help!

Which board are you talking about, yours or mine?
Mine only has the one on MC board. If you are referring
To my pictures, that is a FLYTREX CORE 2 setup, it plugs between,
GPS, and MC. I unhooked it to take pictures!

If your talking about yours, please post a picture, as I don't
Understand what your looking at!

Please let me know?

Jerry D. I'm referring to mine. Apparently I'm unable to upload pictures from my computer, unless you know how, so I'll do my best to explain which ports I'm referring to.
On the round GPS board, mounted in the top shell, there is a small, white port that I have seen the compass connector plugged into , in some low quality photos, and, I've also seen the compass connected to the small, white port directly above the larger, black port, where the GPS connects on the main board. Which port is the factory default?

Thanks in advance!
Jimmy D.

jiminyfixit said:
Jerry D. I'm referring to mine. Apparently I'm unable to upload pictures from my computer, unless you know how, so I'll do my best to explain which ports I'm referring to.
On the round GPS board, mounted in the top shell, there is a small, white port that I have seen the compass connector plugged into , in some low quality photos, and, I've also seen the compass connected to the small, white port directly above the larger, black port, where the GPS connects on the main board. Which port is the factory default?

Thanks in advance!
Jimmy D.

The black port is default!
I see now what you are saying, the BLACK
port is a 4 pin connector, where as the WHITE
port is a 5 pin connector ( the white port has
" COMP ) written on it ) the BLACK says " GPS ".

I've never seen it hooked the other way, maybe someone
Knows something we don't? Lol.

Take care, Fly Safe!

Thanks fellas!!

I now have a new problem. After putting on props, I noticed that the 2 aft motors "twitch" at start-up and do not rev up as much as the forward 2 motors. Since this was a "teabagger", could it be that the aft 2 ESCs are bad? I already replaced one of the forward ESCs.

I'm getting a good dose of learning curve and actually I'm quite enjoying it.

Thanks in advance, once again!!!

Jimmy D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers