No Audio...Why?

I wonder how long this will take before it's sent to OT .
Al thumps up.gif

Reactions: flpholt and Fplvert
lets just put this to rest audio on bird is just plain stupid

As stated previously, what is the point of being on this forum and complaining about a nonexistent problem on a series of quadcopters that you don't even own?!

Reactions: flpholt
no masons

cause he doesn't have a drone and cant find another hobby but complain about sound go into mcdonalds and find out why big macs are so small now

I like having the audio which I do on my P1 and Gopro. I may want the audio prior to takeoff. I also like having audio while flying when testing. If I hear audio while flying....it helps me when tracking down problems if gimbal seems unsteady during flight. I can match the sound of rotors with action. For you that think audio is stupid...continue to crash and not know why. I think all cameras should have sound....period. Stop bashing others for wanting sound.

Reactions: SamNetwork
cause he doesn't have a drone and cant find another hobby but complain about sound go into mcdonalds and find out why big macs are so small now
"The more you know, the less you understand."

I like having the audio which I do on my P1 and Gopro. I may want the audio prior to takeoff. I also like having audio while flying when testing. If I hear audio while flying....it helps me when tracking down problems if gimbal seems unsteady during flight. I can match the sound of rotors with action. For you that think audio is stupid...continue to crash and not know why. I think all cameras should have sound....period. Stop bashing others for wanting sound.
You, sir, are a friggin HERO.

who crashes if you know how to operate bird you wont crash and if you due just buy another one that simple

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4