No audio alerts from my Phantom 4 RC

Reaction score
Hello fellow pilots, I feel like a dummy on this one. In all my DJI Go 4 and Litchi flights I would always get audio alerts to the status of the Phantom or the flight. For some reason I don't get any audio alerts from the RC. Could I have muted something? How do I get these alerts back on my RC?

The alerts come from your mobile device, so you'll need to unmute or turn up the volume on your mobile device.

Reactions: jbolf6
Yep, I was doing same thing. Mine used to give alerts, etc. then all of a sudden it just quit. About a week later, I accidentally found my volume control was at its lowest!!! Did i ever feel like a dummy! So check yours, that's probably the cause.
Jim
WA5TEF

Yep, I was doing same thing. Mine used to give alerts, etc. then all of a sudden it just quit. About a week later, I accidentally found my volume control was at its lowest!!! Did i ever feel like a dummy! So check yours, that's probably the cause.
Jim
WA5TEF
Glad to learn I am not the only one that has done this

Hello fellow pilots, I feel like a dummy on this one. In all my DJI Go 4 and Litchi flights I would always get audio alerts to the status of the Phantom or the flight. For some reason I don't get any audio alerts from the RC. Could I have muted something? How do I get these alerts back on my RC?

Litchi no audio feedback
After 9 months flying my Phantom 4 is not reporting Altitude, Distance, Speed & Battery. Both ISO 10.3.1 and Litchi 1.16.1 are up to the latest versions. I have checked the Litchi speech settings and the iPad volume all as they should be. This all started with the new iPad and the last Litchi upgrade. Am I missing something or just being thick??
You say you don't get any audio alerts from the RC is there a volume / audio setting on your RC?

I would first say your volume was down but you already said you you checked Thoth at. Mine suddenly started giving no alerts and it was my volume. But, I wanted to ask you about your Litchi updates. Where and when did you get an alert?
Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

I would first say your volume was down but you already said you you checked Thoth at. Mine suddenly started giving no alerts and it was my volume. But, I wanted to ask you about your Litchi updates. Where and when did you get an alert?
Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

I had been out the week before last and flown a mission no worries apart from the audio then last week went to fly the same mission no changes just different time of day (sunset) got there all setup ready to go tried to load the mission and had the error "Mission failed to load Litchi app not registered error 1001" got home opened up the app store and there was an update for the Litchi app I loaded the update and the error disappeared and I was able to load the mission (have not flown it since the update) but still have no audio. If I use my older iPad which wont upgrade past iPad ISO 9.3.5 that all works fine, but the new iPad ISO 10.3.1 gives no audio

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4