No ATTI mode?

Btw, the wind directions are not the same at different altitudes. Not having the ability to test the direction using ATTI is not good!

Yes it is. That is why it is part of my checklist to switch over and watch the direction the bird floats.

Yes it is. That is why it is part of my checklist to switch over and watch the direction the bird floats.

It's to my understanding, due to rapid evolution the Mavic has progressed in technology. So much so that it no longer needs Atti-Mode. In fact, designers have replaced the ever popular Atti-Mode with small 2 inch diameter multicolored balloons that are to be released by the operator using the optional C1 or C2 button.

LOL!!!

Reactions: DefaultIT
For what it's worth, the Mavic does have some sort of sensor or metric (perhaps just identifying how hard it's pushing against wind to stay steady) that warns you of excessive wind. It's possible they are relying on that to address that aspect.

Unfortunately, with the current political climate, and DJI's work on the Geo system, I don't expect any consumer-level (if any) ready-to-fly DJI bird to be able to disable GPS.

I practice flying in wind with atti mode from time to time.
A month back I got a compass error when 100 M and 700 meters away so had to fly it manually back to me.
Glad I practice !

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj