No App connection on IPhone 6s

Reaction score
Hi everyone I need help my app on my phantom 3p won't connect on my iPhone 6s but works fine on my iPad Air 2

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is funny because I have the same issue but the other way round! iPhone 6 works but air 2 won't. When you select another version of the p3 do you get the camera button shown? I.e. P3A or P3S. Mine is an A but shows as and S! You'll see my thread from the title. Follow on that invade I get a resolution you can try too.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Miguel Saldaña
You said it works with your iPad Air2. Find out the version of the app you are running on the iPad Air2. Make sure you are running the very same verision on your other iOS device. If not the same, delete it, connect the iPhone to iTunes on your computer, and install the version the iPad Air2 is running. If that version is not in iTunes, back up you iPad first and that version will be available.

Ok so my issue is sorted. I found a post and someone had posted a link to a conversation CCDD (another user on here) was having. He said to set it in DFU mode and restore it as a new device through iTunes as this clears all the settings.

It's worked for me. It's up to you if you wish to try it but you're wanting to use your phone which means you'll not have anything on it. Unsure if a restore with backup will work or even the scenario I've described but I'll leave this info here for you but it's entirely your choice and responsibility if you try it lol :).

Cheers.

Ok so my issue is sorted. I found a post and someone had posted a link to a conversation CCDD (another user on here) was having. He said to set it in DFU mode and restore it as a new device through iTunes as this clears all the settings.

It's worked for me. It's up to you if you wish to try it but you're wanting to use your phone which means you'll not have anything on it. Unsure if a restore with backup will work or even the scenario I've described but I'll leave this info here for you but it's entirely your choice and responsibility if you try it lol :).

Cheers.
I have been doing each and every update on the very first day and never faced this kind of situation. I'm wondering if the issue is related to skipping of certain updates. But definitely they point towards DJI's installer issue.

It's true many have corrected the issue by reinstalling OS using iTunes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.