No A (roll) control and fluctuations

Reaction score
So my dji phantom won't take off because the roll stick isn't in the center. I've plugged this into my pc to reconfigure update firmware and defaults and parameters, basically everything I could do, even change gain settings. But simply when I move along the A (roll) axis on the tx nothing shows up on the naza utility. The A axis constantly fluctuates without touching the tx. I just got the drone and I think I have a broken tx.

Any thoughts?

Yeah I did that a few times, I did it through the naza utility and via the tx itself. It didn't change anything. There was no tx a channel input in the naza utility nor when I got the engines powered on once.

Do the stick movements for the other functions show up in Naza Assistant? If not, your TX and RX may have lost their bind to each other. If that's the case, it's a pretty simple fix.

Yes. All other channels are fine. It's just the a (roll) channel. I actually got engines to start after hours of trying. All other control movements worked except roll of course. I tried agin today and nothing worked, couldn't get any engine start at all and just a single green blink which means good to go. I'm pretty bewildered by this. I've done manual tx config, naza configs. Did basically everything I could find to do in the naza utility and even did a reset. It's got to be a bum device

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20