No 30/60 fps on my GoPro 3+

Reaction score
I updated my GoPro 3+ to ver 2.0 last days. I got 60 fps for 1080p. After I activated ProTune and don't have anymore 30 and 60 fps on my list for 1080p. I have set ProTune to Off but still can't find 30 and 60 fps on my list for any resolution.

What I done wrong? Howto do to fix it?

Might want to check with gopro or a gopro forum for a quicker response.

What FPS do you see then? You have to choose it. But if you're choosing 1080, what FPS is there?

If you have 25/50 instead, you (or the upgrade) might've changed the GoPro from NTSC to PAL. Change back if that is the case.

One thing to consider, turn on wifi and look at the settings through the app instead of on the camera. So much easier.

ghinson said:
If you have 25/50 instead, you (or the upgrade) might've changed the GoPro from NTSC to PAL. Change back if that is the case.

Sounds like this would be the issue to me, confused the hell out of me when i just got my first GoPro...

ghinson said:
What FPS do you see then? You have to choose it. But if you're choosing 1080, what FPS is there?

One thing to consider, turn on wifi and look at the settings through the app instead of on the camera. So much easier.

I have 24/25/48/50 FPS on PAL mode. When I change to NTSC got 24/30/48/60 FPS. Strange, no 30/60 FPS on PAL mode.

Something to do with variations in the European and US broadcast standards. Probably advantageous for the camera to match these standards according to how the footage is to be used. Can't tell you more than that though. Glad that fixed it for you.

I doubt there is a significant difference between NTSC 1080/60 and PAL 1080/50.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1