Nightmares (lol)

Reaction score
Since I've owned the P3P I've had a few dreams or nightmares of me crashing it. Anyone else? I guess I love my new toy so much I just don't want to lose it. Or maybe I've seen so many crashes on this forum and one close call I've had that it's getting to me.

Long live the Phantom

Can't be scared to fly! I lost a p1 2 days ago. Now I have a p3 and get crazy with it. On my farm of course. Be safe and enjoy flying!

Can't be scared to fly! I lost a p1 2 days ago. Now I have a p3 and get crazy with it. On my farm of course. Be safe and enjoy flying!

I'm not scared of crashing, I feel I am quite competent. But never say never. The bigger the risk, the better the footage. Kind of like gambling, if you gamble with $100 and minimum bet is $50 you should be scared, but if you have $10,000 bankroll, that $50 is no longer "scared money". If I had 20 P3Ps at home, perhaps I wouldn't be so nervous. I guess it's all relative. I still take risks knowing that if my drone crashes/malfunctions it would take me some time to get a new one.

I would never take a big risk with someones life or injury though, as you can't put a price on life.

What no playing chicken with air planes , buzzing crowds , chasing helicopters , looking in people's windows you guys are no fun :rolleyes:
Crashing is part of the game it happens sometimes they are not 100% fool proof preflight check is the best way to avoid or minimize the chance .

If you're going to be scared, be scared that your Phantom crashes and falls on someone's expensive car/whatever or somehow injures someone. A measly $1300 quad is nothing compared to the liability you might have and lawsuit bills. This is the most important reason to fly in 'safe' areas where you can minimize such issues.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4