Night Photography ending? New FAA rules?

Thanks Big Al. Make lots of friends here do you?

I have been reading @BigAl07 posts over time.
He's on the right side of the fence for sure.

He really works hard on this limited audience to instill a sense of responsibility we all have to protect our freedom by educating the public at large (hint: those who make the laws that weight on us).

However, one of the problems with forums is one of communication.
I am not talking about people who can't or won't write properly, with full sentences, punctation etc.

I feel often times, it is just simple misinterpretation from reading what someone wrote vs. what they actually meant.
How that is comprehended depends on one's own knowledge of the topic, personality, education, maturity, exposure to other humans and the world ....or whether they were reading but not fully focused etc.

Bergson explained If communication fails, it's at least half your fault.

These two gentlemen am sure would actually agree if this conversation had taken a different turn.
But you notice each is not addressing all the valid/ indirect arguments presented by the other. :)

Sometimes it's a debate technique. Other times it is just because the parties kind of agree but don't realize it.

Last edited:
What you read pertains to "rules" going into effect at the end of this month (Aug 2016) and that set of rules applies to people who fall under the definition of commercial (i.e: monetary) exploitation of a drone use and/ or its derived product (presence, photos/ footage etc.).

ok, thanks.

I have been reading @BigAl07 posts over time.
He's on the right side of the fence for sure.

He really works hard on this limited audience to instill a sense of responsibility we all have to protect our freedom by educating the public at large (hint: those who make the laws that weight on us).

However, one of the problems with forums is one of communication.
I am not talking about people who can't or won't write properly, with full sentences, punctation etc.

I feel often times, it is just simple misinterpretation from reading what someone wrote vs. what they actually meant.
How that is comprehended depends on one's own knowledge of the topic, personality, education, maturity, exposure to other humans and the world ....or whether they were reading but not fully focused etc.

Bergson explained If communication fails, it's at least half your fault.

These two gentlemen am sure would actually agree if this conversation had taken a different turn.
But you notice each is not addressing all the valid/ indirect arguments presented by the other. :)

Sometimes it's a debate technique. Other times it is just because the parties kind of agree but don't realize it.

Thanks for responding. I'm sure Big Al has forgotten more about aircraft than I'll ever know. (that's a complement).

:)

Ask any question(s) you want/ have.
Many good people here will help if they can, with sincere civility and respect.

Reactions: cfd701
From a physical / technical /environmental aspect, I'm not sure what the difference is operating it at the end of civil twilight vs. Midnight? Provided it has standard lighting on it. Guess congress is waiting for campaign contributions from the National Drone Association, like they get from the NRA? Make a stupid law or threaten to, so someone will pay you not to. ugh..
Far more $$$$$ are 'contributed' by Bloomberg and Soros than the pittance the NRA has to do its work with.. Bloomberg 'endows' journalism schools (for those journalists that 'report' the 'correct' anti-gun stories. Soros? Well, he endows every left wing organization in existence.. Still, the 2nd amendment survives..Just barely. JMHO, of course you are free to disagree...It's the 1st amendment, BTW. LOL

Far more $$$$$ are 'contributed' by Bloomberg and Soros than the pittance the NRA has to do its work with.. Bloomberg 'endows' journalism schools (for those journalists that 'report' the 'correct' anti-gun stories. Soros? Well, he endows every left wing organization in existence.. Still, the 2nd amendment survives..Just barely. JMHO, of course you are free to disagree...It's the 1st amendment, BTW. LOL
I agree.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj