Night flight- Edinburgh, Scotland.

Reaction score
Had my P3S out tonight in Edinburgh city centre for the second time in the evening. Had it out on Monday and never had any problems. Nice flight and managed to get a couple of photos of the skyline!

Different story this evening, I wanted to get as close to the city centre as possible so found a quiet area in princess street gardens away from buildings and people with the aim off flying directly above me to get some footage of Edinburghs festivities. I hadn't even got the props on and security that are patrolling the Christmas market etc where on my tail[emoji18] They seen the torch light i was using to set up!! The security guard was ok though, he just asked me not to fly it then became very intrigued to what I had etc.

So here's 2 photos from Monday nights flight!

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1450317581.315734.jpg
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1450317619.718095.jpg

Reactions: ObiDon
Be great to see some video footage of the castle at night

Be great to see some video footage of the castle at night

I'm definitely going to try it but it's to difficult to fly it with out getting into bother. Someone was arrested for flying over the Castle a couple of moths ago. After all, it is classed and a military base!

I'm definitely going to try it but it's to difficult to fly it with out getting into bother. Someone was arrested for flying over the Castle a couple of moths ago. After all, it is classed and a military base!
abort abort abort!!:(

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj