Nice video- not mine!

Yeah, that's only class B airspace. Who's gonna care really? Especially if the Phantom decides to go home to Shenzhen crossing the active runway at KLAS in the process.

KLAS-class-b.jpg

Don't get me wrong, all shots in Vegas are excluded from my comment, its just that there is a hell of a lot of other footage in there as well and I like the way he mixes ground with air. Its fine to point out dangerous flying and explain why its bad, but lets not throw out the good bits as well. We can learn from them as well.

CunningStuntFlyer said:
Shrimpfarmer said:
Don't get me wrong, all shots in Vegas are excluded from my comment, its just that there is a hell of a lot of other footage in there as well and I like the way he mixes ground with air. Its fine to point out dangerous flying and explain why its bad, but lets not throw out the good bits as well. We can learn from them as well.

Which part of "some cool shots" are you struggling with?

Yes, there were some mundane timelapse bits amidst some generic gopro pov stuff.

This douchebag's Vegas idiocy and his Grand Canyon idiocy (RC toys expressly forbidden) is not something to be excused but it's something to be highlited. Not in a positive way.

Ok we will just have to agree to disagree.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik