Nice morning for a swim on San Francisco bay....

Reaction score

Here's a quick video I shot this morning over San Francisco Bay. I thought some of you might like the scenery, especially since the bay was so calm this morning. FYI, I only spent about 5 minutes editing it so please don't criticize. It's not a masterpiece just a quick grab of San Francisco bay and some Alcatraz swimmers.... Enjoy... or not. ;-)

Here's a quick video I shot this morning over San Francisco Bay. I thought some of you might like the scenery, especially since the bay was so calm this morning. FYI, I only spent about 5 minutes editing it so please don't criticize. It's not a masterpiece just a quick grab of San Francisco bay and some Alcatraz swimmers.... Enjoy... or not. ;-)
Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Since somebody asked me about flying beyond Alcatraz from San Francisco I thought I'd share a picture that demonstrates what's possible. I've actually gone further than this but this is a good example. I was standing on the shore in San Francisco where the three yellow !!! are for reference. Yes, it was very low and barely had reception as Alcatraz was blocking it partially so I couldn't go any lower. Good picture though. ;-)

Reactions: go fast and ObiDon

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1