Nice additions to this app today.....

Kind of reminds me of Strava for drone flyers. Will have to see if people use it and how well it actually works. Hopefully it does and flyers sign in and use it.

FYI, you don't know, Strava is an App for cyclist to find other riders, compete against ghost riders over segments and a social athlete type App.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I just opened the updated app pit of curiosity and I can see a bunch of Fly hotspots within the syndey international airport NFZ!

I just opened the updated app pit of curiosity and I can see a bunch of Fly hotspots within the syndey international airport NFZ!
Yeah there're a bunch within 5 miles of my local airport as well (which is large by the way).

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Not sure I like how this works. It shows you the address and a map on how to get to people. If you are upset that the FAA will be making the registrations searchable, what about this... you don't even need any numbers, just click & go. Cant be a good thing. What was DJI thinking? :eek:

should of added it to go app only people with birds can see this one lets all crooks no where the drones are at

another great dji product that needs firmware upgrade

should of added it to go app only people with birds can see this one lets all crooks no where the drones are at
Wait what? This app displays where the owner lives?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Wonderful way to track who's flying where (Big brother will now be watching you??!)

Last edited:
I don't Facebook and I'm not doing this.

I don't understand the fascination with sharing our lives with everyone

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wonderful way to track who's flying where!
I'm still messing with it but it just don't show you all that .
Or I just haven't figured it out yet . Can't be the only one in MS messing with it .
From what I've seen if someone plans a flight near you then you will see them .
Still messing with it and really not many here where I am at that would use it .
I do know someone can plan a flight from another state at your location and you will see them .
as well as their flight plan .
Again I am still just playing with it .

I don't Facebook and I'm not doing this.

I don't understand the fascination with sharing our lives with everyone

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Well, Facebook is a bit different, you only share to who you want to (friends) not the general public.... like this app apparently does. No thank you for me!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj