NIB *Seal not broken* DJI Phantom 2 $600.00

Reaction score
As the title states, new in box, never opened DJI Phantom 2. I bought this with the H3-3D, so it is the newer version. It was purchased last April, so the firmware is probably 2.0. I would prefer local pick up, I'm in Southern California. I will ship, but at buyer's expense. I just sold a DJI Phantom 1.1.1 and had to ship it in a pretty large box. 2 day USPS was almost $80. Buyer was very cool about splitting the cost with me. It was unexpected, so I wanted to be upfront for this sale.

I take it this does not include that gimbal though?

hi mate... saw you bump your post guess you haven't gotten any takers... I think your main problem is you're still wanting full price for a P2 unit with no gimbal... most folks (like me) are going to want a bundle with a gimbal, so to pay $600 for yours and then have to go pay full price for a gimbal I'd wind up paying more than if I just bought a P2/gimbal bundle from a dealer, and those often will have shipping included (I know you say you don't want to ship).
My point is I'm not trying to be rude but you're slightly overpriced for this particular audience. Have you tried CL? might have better luck there.

I need a new Phantom as I busted mine up pretty badly but I need a gimbal too and you'd have to ship it... I think I'm a very reasonable person if you're interested in negotiating feel free to PM me, I totally understand if you don't want to deal with it or want to hold out for full price by all means I wish you well.

My offer is still good for local pick up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.