NFZ or Authorization Zone Flight Planning

dec

Reaction score
I've got my P3P tuned and ready to fly, but I live in an area between two "
GEO AUTHORIZATION ZONEs" and have uploaded the beta app as well as the beta 1.7 BIN for the aircraft, but am NOT able to start motors even after requesting and receiving "valid" status in the unlock planning process.

So my question is -- has anyone been able to use this process to fly in the GEO AUTHORIZATION ZONEs?

If so, please send any links to the process or helpful tips. Thank you in advance ~

No, the request never did work for me, but there is something that may work. What are the zones? Airports?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Yes ... They show as yellow "Only Authorization Zones, yellow highlighted areas, can be unlocked. Simply click on one of these areas to unlock it. "

I've got my P3P tuned and ready to fly, but I live in an area between two "
GEO AUTHORIZATION ZONEs" and have uploaded the beta app as well as the beta 1.7 BIN for the aircraft, but am NOT able to start motors even after requesting and receiving "valid" status in the unlock planning process.

So my question is -- has anyone been able to use this process to fly in the GEO AUTHORIZATION ZONEs?

If so, please send any links to the process or helpful tips. Thank you in advance ~
have tried to do this many times, the computer says the zone is unlocked, but it still shows no fly and the motors wont start. called tech support, they could not help and said i should mail to [email protected] .did that today and have not yet heard anything.

Better block DJI servers and upadates, folks....
Adding NFZ will be a limiting of key functionality Your already sold product. I think You could sue DJI if they block You flying over Atlanta.

Respecting the Law is the one thing, but interference in Your hardware is other. Respecting the local law is up on You, not DJI.
It could be like hardware speed limit or engline start in Your car. Law is law, but You are who are able to decide about fly or not. It is Your right.

No-fly zone on drones approved for most of Atlanta

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20