Nexus 9 or Nvidia Shield

mnt

Reaction score
Hello friends.

Without thinking about the money, or the size of the screen. Which do you prefer?

I am looking for a tablet that will fully fluent.

As I read the nvidia shiel is has the least delay. Nexus 9 is theoretically more powerful.

Some have tried 2? which has less delay and goes smoothly. It is the only thing that interests me.

Thank you

Most people really like the performance of the Nvidia Shield, so that would be my preference if it's only down to those two tablets. If you're looking for other options, you can find a list of recommended devices here.

Thank you very much for answering.

As I commented, I'm looking for the more fluid device. As I read, the other tablets in price range € 300 € -400 are less fluid.

Wonder if anyone has tested 2, because if I confirm that fluid are equal, I prefer the nexus 9 by size and screen reflection.

nvidia shield, the main problem is the screen reflections. (as I read)

I have use Nvidia Shiled LTE from the begin. I can say, the DJI GO version 2.3.0 and Litchi version 2.2.2 works now smoothly, no lag or suttering.
I think you may like built-in screen record feature in Shield...

they're almost identical spec wise in every way but the screen size, by 3/4". but the shield has HDMI out which comes in handy, as does the SD card slot.

I have now tested the Nexus 9 and the Nvidia Shield K1, both with Marshmallow and with Lollipop. The Nexus 9 is bad, compared to the Shield. Although the apps works fine, and CPU usage is ok, the video is not fluid. The Shield is very fluid, comparable to the latest iPads with the DJI Go app.

It's a no brainer. I tried both after smashing my Nexus 7 a few months ago. The Shield is a country mile better than the Nexus 9. Not sure why the video should be so much smoother, but it is. Built like a tank, and you should have no worries about screen brightness - again, not sure what they've done with it but the brightness and contrast are as good as anything I've tried. Just don't upgrade it to marshmallow, stick to 5.1 for now as its too buggy.

I run a Nexus 9 with Marshmallow and it runs perfect to Me. Of course, I can only compare it to my HTC ONE M8 SMARTPHONE running Lollipop.

You guys have me curious to see how the Nvidia is miles better.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I run a Nexus 9 with Marshmallow and it runs perfect to Me. Of course, I can only compare it to my HTC ONE M8 SMARTPHONE running Lollipop.

You guys have me curious to see how the Nvidia is miles better.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I'm only basing my opinion on a quick back to back test I did with a friends Nexus 9 and my then newly bought K1. They were both fine, but at the time the video feed from the 9 (this is on an Advanced so feed is limited to 2mb/sec) was not as silky smooth as the Shield. I also preferred the Shield screen, but maybe I'm biased. Both are brilliant tablets for flying though.

I'm only basing my opinion on a quick back to back test I did with a friends Nexus 9 and my then newly bought K1. They were both fine, but at the time the video feed from the 9 (this is on an Advanced so feed is limited to 2mb/sec) was not as silky smooth as the Shield. I also preferred the Shield screen, but maybe I'm biased. Both are brilliant tablets for flying though.
I confirm. I don't find the Nexus 9 "brilliant" for flying at all. The video feed is not fluid.

The video on the Nvidia Shield all has to do with the tablet being built for Gaming. It has if not the best then one of the best graphics cards available for tablets.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj