Nexus 7

what about samsung tablets which one works
what a shitty deal i have a iPhone 5 and a iPad mini and neither one works, just trying to keep my cost down

no idea about samsung tablets. search the forum, there are numerous topics regarding which tablets work and don't.

Nexus 7 II from 2013 will. Not the earlier model.

This thread interested me as well. It looks like the Nexus II from 2013 is the cheapest android option available. But how do you tell the difference between the 2013 and an earlier version?

From the research I've done so far, it looks like the Nexus 7 II is no longer manufactured. If I buy that particular device, the best I can find is probably refurbed. Is that correct?

This thread interested me as well. It looks like the Nexus II from 2013 is the cheapest android option available. But how do you tell the difference between the 2013 and an earlier version?

From the research I've done so far, it looks like the Nexus 7 II is no longer manufactured. If I buy that particular device, the best I can find is probably refurbed. Is that correct?
Yes, or overstock.

As far as telling the difference, physically the 2013 version has a rear camera

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

And I have used my Nexus 7 (2012) to fly. There are some issues. Slight lag in the video maybe a second or two and it didn't display the remaining minutes and seconds of flight time. I didn't test everything. so there may be more issues.

I use my Galaxy S5.

I would be careful assuming that a device will work just because someone else reports that it does. There are too many variables like firmware, IOS or Android version and pilot app version. I am having issues on several devices that people are reporting as working with the same OS. It appears that a lot of the people are running on an older version of the pilot app or firmware. I'm on the latest of both and I'm having major issues.

Reactions: JBG

Hey, I just purchased one (Nexus 7 2013 model) from amazon, was a new one for $165. I haven't received my P3P yet supposed to be here Monday.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl