Nexus 7

JRH

Reaction score
I am trying to run a one and have not updated to 6.0.01 and having lag or very broken video feed. New to me P3P any help would be great

Are you running a Google Nexus 7 2013 model?

Which one of these photos matches the back of your tablet?

new-nexus-7-test-4.JPG

Did your tablet ever run DJI GO without lagging or is this the first time you tried it?

Flew with S7 seemed better but ran out of daylight

Try the following:
  • Restart the tablet
  • Shut down all running programs
  • Enable USB debugging mode
  • Enable airplane mode
  • Start DJI GO

I'm running Android 6.0.1 on mine.

Updating the 7 to latest firm ware. Had un unbugg ubs and was still getting lag

I had the same tablet and problem. Yea I heard you had to shut it down every time to make it work.
After buying a couple newer android tablets and sending them back, losing money both times.
I borrowed guys from my shop phones to test out. Different models & brands.
I can tell you what I did that really worked for me. Buy an apple mini4 that fixed my phantom 4.
This is my first and only apple product but it works with no fuss. And no regrets.
I am sure not what you wanted to hear but it works. Best of luck!

My nexus my DJI go app keeps telling me my RC needs update 1.8.0 So I updated it. every time I hook the RC up to my tablet it keeps say I need to up date 1.8.0 I look into my firmware it say its been up dated. But it keeps telling me to update. Also try to down grade the firmware on the remote control it did not work. Now Im getting a Error message FPGA what the heck going on.

Last edited:
Thought was making some headway then back to the broken video feed. Can't wait to get advance back to see if it does same thing

I had the nexus 7 tab as well, it and my p3 didn't get on at all.lagging,app shutting down etc.i changed over to nvidia shield.its been brilliant but i don't use it for anything else.

Have a I pad lined up to try to see if it solves the issues I don't know if it is a cellular version or not will this affect me

Have a I pad lined up to try to see if it solves the issues I don't know if it is a cellular version or not will this affect me

I use an Ipad mini non cellular just wifi, i cant use follow mode etc in DJI go as it doesnt have GPS built in but otherwise its fine.

ive also been using a N7 for over a year now, no issues with either my P2V or my P3A, i did have an issue with Litchi crashing out, so i downgraded it to android 5.0 which fixed it, i think that all the newer android versions just take up extra memory and slow the tablet down.

I run both Litchi and DJI Go and the only time i get some lag (half a second or so) is when im running the screen recording app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj