Nexus 7 II not working

Im using nexus 7 2013 Overclocked to 1.9Ghz, GPU to 490Mhz, CleanRom 1.7(4.3 Jellybean) ElementalX-N7-1.8, And ultra Mode on bus clock, Stock voltage, using phantom included USB cable, USB debugging enabled and MTP/PTP disabled....
My latency with Phantom 3 Advanced is less then 200ms, almost no delay.

Any ROM after 4.3Jellybean reduce the performance of this tablet A LOT ! I would advise anyone who own a nexus 7 2013 to downgrade ROM to 4.3, or even CleanRom1.7 for best performances.

I don't agree with this. I've tried a number of ROMs and CleanRom 6.0 (Android 5.1.1 base) has been rock solid for me, no overclocking and no 3rd party kernels. Not sure how people are "measuring" latency, but with this setup on a clean install (no dirty upgrades) has proven very reliable. No Pilot app crashes and I can simultaneously screencast to Twitch or locally record without a problem.

5.0 had performance issues that have (from what I've seen) almost all been addressed through 5.1.1.

$0.02.

Edit - Video Demonstration:

Last edited:
Just opened my Phantom 3 Standard, downloaded the Go app on my Nexus 7 Android tablet. Can't seem to get it started. Forcing me to register but will not accept my registration attempts.

After I enter all my info it says" Uploading yoru aircraft SN to the server" but then nothing happens, 5 minutes goes by and then it asks if I want to close the application.

I'm connected to the Phantom Wifi during the initial setup sequence, then when it asks I switch over to my house wifi for the activation portion of the setup.

At that point I get the message that it is uploading the Phantoms SS number but then minutes go by and nothing happens and then it times out.

Using a Nexus 7 II (2013)

Using Nexus 7II (2013) running Android version 6.0.1

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl