Nexus 7 and 1.0.52 Vision App update. Help!

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new to the hobby and have very recently acquired a Phantom Vision. I have a Nexus 7 (2 gen ) that I tried to install the latest Vision app v1.0.52 with no luck, the message was not compatible with this device. Has anyone else experienced this with the latest update. Any help would be appreciated .

Thanks
Renspeed

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it another try. I'm new to android devices so I'm learning how to navigate them as well. Thanks again.

You can't load it from the Play Store as the app is listed as not compatible with Nexus 7. However, in the description on the Play store you'll see a DJI link direct to the apk file. Just open that from within the browser on your Nexus 7 and once you allow installations from other sources it will load.

Going forward you can perform a "search for updates" from within the app itself (Settings>About) and get them direct from DJI.

HTH

Simon

I have the 2013 Nexus 7 with 4.4.2 OS. I have downloaded and installed the software with no problems. But it will not let me log in. I get a "Request Timeout" error every time. I have no problem logging in and running the software from my Galaxy 4S. Any ideas?

I have a Sony Z1 and also have problem with "request timeout" I also tested a HTC XL same problem, It must be something with the 1.0.52 vision App

Hi, I have the same problem that peroskar, I have a Sony Xperia Z1 too and still saying "request timeout"

So, if you've never logged in with a new device or app install you can't do it until the servers are up? Because some people and some devices are able to be used. That might make sense. I notice that my S4 (which was already logged in once) doesn't ask for the login info. But it opens the app every time.

I don't know when it came back up, but I came to my office this morning and the Nexus 7 logged right in.

Hi All,
I have a Nexus 10 and had the previous version installed.
When checking the Play Store for the app update, I've never been able to find it out any more !!!
As I've always got issues on the compass bearing (always wrong, 90° difference ... it has been addressed in another thread in the forum), I suspect that Nexus (Google brand !) are declared as no more compatible.
However, no problem to install the new app version (going thru "settings" + "about" + "check for new version").
I'd strongly appreciate that DJI makes their app 100% compatible with the Google tablets and smartphones :?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31