Nexus 7 2013 6.0.1 only charge won't connect P3A

I ordered a new nexus 7 2nd gen. I think there is something wrong with the usb port. thanks everyone for taking the time to help. I will let you know if the new one works.

hello, I purchased a used nexus 7 2013 vzw LTE tablet 6.0.1. I am having trouble getting anything to happen with the usb other than charging. I tried factory reset and debugging. I have a phantom 3 advanced with v1.8.80. phantom works with my phone (htc). when I plug the nexus in all it does is start charging. I tried plugging it in to two different windows computers and it does the same thing just charging. I also tried several usb cables.

thanks in advanced for the help.
I've had that problem with two Nexus 7 2013 and one Nexus 9 after last the last update to RC's on 2 different Phantom 4 controllers. I have DJI GO 4, and Litchi loaded on all tablets.Tried several different cables and also reset tablet to factory. Still no connect. Finally solved problem. Most, but not all of the time I have to restart the tablet. Sometime just force stop Litchi or DJI GO and reconnect the cable. Once you are connected leave Litchi or DJI Go open and RC on. Just change the battery if you want to fly more. I used up 4 batteries yesterday leaving Litchi running. I was about to sell a Nexus 7 until I got it connected yesterday. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues