Nexus 7 1st Gen

Hmmm, actually not.
I fear the bottleneck is the 1giga ram, so although the old n7 is running quite well overall I didn't manage to use it to fly. Now I'm using my nexus 5 with no issue, but I'm thinking to get my hand on a mini iPad..

Sent from my Nexus 5 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Did you attempt to you use a custom rom ? If so what version was it ? I might try the latest version of the Carbon ROM or possibly the PARROT ROM as it boosts read and write speeds to memory.I will OC the GPU as well as this should have some effect.I currently have no use for my nexus 7 and dont like using an Iphone 6 due to the screen size being really small

I use my Nexus 7 2012 with the PureNexus ROM and it works perfectly for flying :)

I installed clean rom jellybean(5.1) and parrot mod and overclocked gpu/cpu and still getting some lag I have yet to test while flying out doors. Does the PureNexus rom have any lag ? Have you over clocked ? I am not sure if I should wait to fly or test purenexus. Maybe its cause the android version is higher and the app is able to access more functions within the ROM so it can running increase speed.

I installed clean rom jellybean(5.1) and parrot mod and overclocked gpu/cpu and still getting some lag I have yet to test while flying out doors. Does the PureNexus rom have any lag ? Have you over clocked ? I am not sure if I should wait to fly or test purenexus. Maybe its cause the android version is higher and the app is able to access more functions within the ROM so it can running increase speed.

This is the ROM I'm using
[UNOFFICIAL][ROM][GROUPER][6.0.1_r62][EXT4/F2FS]★ The Pure Nexus Project ★[22/08/16]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers