Next firmware update? When can we expect it?

Yes, sir. They are working on lots of new aircraft right now. The P4, P5, Inspire 2, and Mavic at the least.

Sure, that RC is very innovative Remember the flip phone? Stuff gets brittle and cracks. Very weak at the joints. Look at the new Spektrum Tx styles, gone are the folding antenna...
I prefer to stick with my current fleet and continue to enjoy several manufacturers fine products. Love my BNF models that can easily be bound to my Spektrum DX6i or Spektrum DX8 radios.

I hope DJI did it right this time, and took out any early flaws, foibles and firmware errors, before final testing and near eventual release date. Fingers crossed for all the first to acquire it.

This new model/design, in my humble opinion is seriously overdue.
And welcomed to see, finally. Just not for me. ;-)
It would be nice in the future, perhaps still years ahead, if there were eventually voice command input available, so the active blind and handicap-able' people could fly too. Perhaps there will even be a seeing eye drone...Chuckles

I will be seeing you!!

RedHotPoker

Whats the lasts firmware date for p3a?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N9005 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

It's a fun one too... Works great with iOS 10... ;-)

RedHotPoker

What should they improve on? OH, btw, did we loose the drawing on the map or is it buried somewhere?

One thing that 'some' of us who are 107 certificate holders must remember is that we're required to keep the latest firmware updated on our equipment. This is specifically stated under maintenance. This was definitely one thing I was NOT happy to see included in the 107 process.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.