Next firmware release, 7th channel/DJI App

If so, these guys that are doing all this work to add it to their booster apps are going to be torqued off.

Man this sux, Ive already ordered the 7th ch feature from drone experts....Thinking I need to cancel the order being they haven't shipped it out yet. You guys are absolutely certain right? I guess I could email DJI and wait a month for a response :lol: Naa there not that slow,..hmm what to do

I have the "7th" channel on my Phantom 1.5 and found that mounting a pot next to the S2 switch is better than the lever at the back of the controller, that way you can see at a glance which angle the camera is tilted, it also makes the tilt function a lot smoother. Just have to wait now for the firmware upgrade to implement it on my P2VP, when I get it back.

OH THANK GOD

Awesome news!!!!

Dammit I could have used this on my last video post :evil:

But no use complaining... This will make the Phantom a much more well rounded machine... Beautiful addition for the cooler months coming when we really get out flying around here :ugeek:

Geert how did you get word of this? Did DJI inform you as well? Not that I don't trust the drinking man on youtube, just wanted to hear other testimonies...

So any suggestions on what tilt lever is the best to purchase? And is there an actual OEM DJI lever? I seen it mentioned somewhere but can't find it on the DJI website...

Bigdz said:
So any suggestions on what tilt lever is the best to purchase? And is there an actual OEM DJI lever? I seen it mentioned somewhere but can't find it on the DJI website...

Yes, there is a DJI kit. I bought mine from a dealer. Until I get 7th channel support I cant comment on how well it will work but cant say I really like the feel of it.

I have the dji tilt lever and it already broke off, which is my fault by not being more careful when slidding the transmitter into its position in my go profession case. I also have the metal version which seems more sturdy and has a longer range of motion

jasonb777 said:
Geert how did you get word of this? Did DJI inform you as well? Not that I don't trust the drinking man on youtube, just wanted to hear other testimonies...

"the drinking man on YouTube" - now that I like! Why don't people notice I only ever take one sip per video? The house is littered with 4/5ths full wine bottles, it's a nightmare.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl