News and Updates – FAA Releases Pilot UAS Reports

• Thread starter Deleted member 29014
  • Start date
I skimmed the first 40 records of the FAA's latest list 646 of pilot, air traffic and citizen reports of possible encounters with unmanned aircraft (UAS).
I'm not sure about the first few paragraphs, but you should look at more than just the first 40 because you missed some of the best ones like the flying dog, as well as a flying wing event near KSTS which took up 3 different reports. As an aside, there was only one report in the listing relating to CalFire (from June 25). Why were the rest not reported?

I'm vice pres. Of our home owners ***. I was flying around 80 feet taking pictures of the sun setting when my phone started ringing it was a buzz body wanted to report a drone hovering over our track I just asked what the problem was she said someone was spying on her and it was freaking her out we need rules I said I'd look into it she never knew it was me
"Summary: DRONE ACTIVITY REPORTED BY MS. MELISSA SPEDDEN, PRESIDENT OF LAKESHORE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION IN ASHBURN VA. (Melissa Spedden DRONE WAS SIGHTED ON TWO OCASSIONS; ONE ON SUNDAY NOVEMBER 9, 2014 OVER ADDRESS 20576 SNOWSHOE SQUARE AND THE OTHER ON THURSDAY NOVEMBER 13, 2014 OVER 20595 CORNSTALK. THIS REPORT BEING FILED AT THE REQUEST OF NCRCC, NO OTHER INFORMATION AVAILABLE."

I read this and my reaction was so effing what?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20