newest version of DJI GO v2.1.0 and Android Tablets

Reaction score
It seems that Android phones and DJI GO are a little more stable since the last update. Can someone give me a recommendation on which Android Tablets is working well with the latest GO update? Thx

I've noticed my iPhone 6+ is laggy where as before it was smooth as silk. My Nvidia Shield Tablet was laggy but now it's rock solid!

Crazy!!! Shield tablet is now better to fly with than my iPhone.

Roles have definitely changed.

My Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.4 is perfect now! (I've not been brave enough to change anything. I fly with Google Play Services rolled back to the original setting and disabled; Airplane mode, and no more than 2 processes allowed to run in the background.)

I fly with my Note 3 and I dropped it the water for a second time and now it is slowly dying. I'm probably going to move to a Note 5, but it is my understanding that it currently doesn't work with the GO app. So, I'm going to move to a tablet. I prefer Android, because that what Litchi supports.

I have the Google Nexus 7 2013 edition running Go with the 32 channel hack & also Litchi. Inexpensive tablet, bright screen and great performance.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl