Newest information on wifi range extender

Reaction score
Newest information on range extender
I have the P3S and I want to be able to extend range of control and video. I am still learning and am reading as much as possible. It seems it's between the ARGtek and the DBI01 range extenders. A lot of the stuff I'm reading is dated so can anyone give me suggestions on current information on these two extenders. And pro vs cons are welcome. Thanks in advance.

I have the P3S and I want to be able to extend range of control and video. I am still learning and am reading as much as possible. It seems it's between the ARGtek and the DBI01 range extenders. A lot of the stuff I'm reading is dated so can anyone give me suggestions on current information on these two extenders. And pro vs cons are welcome. Thanks in advance.
Found this e bay https://www.ebay.com/itm/161966085817...argtec dji p3s wifi signal range extender 6 antenna kit

Says the item has been removed
Very sorry 4 that,,same site got me chop sticks from,,have u looked at dji store,,there is so many kits and mods out there ,u will find something ,,srry again about link address,,i gona go serching now have a look

Personally I went with the DBS, it's very directional but will extend your range for sure. At least double, maybe up to three times what your getting now if in a rural area. As for dated postings in threads, don't believe any of that info is dated. It's all the same then as it is now.

Thanks very much. My DBI is "out for delivery " today so I'll be getting it today and will be testing it soon.
I am researching the pigtail cable connection to see it there is an alternative to connecting to remote and routing wires through original antenna hole and connecting to antenna. I found some pigtail wires that Might would be compatible for this task but was hoping to get others to advise on subject. I have it on another post of mine.

Here it is.....

ITE-DBS01.4 connection cables modification?
Range Extender Antenna ITE-DBS01.4 connection cables modification?
I am wondering if you could use a single
U.FL To RP-SMA male Cable to connect from inside the controller to the antenna connection instead of have to drill holes and mount the 3 connection on controller. Could you use a single cable to connect the controller to antenna and route the small wires through the original antenna hole. I believe these cables have the correct ends and is small enough and is compatible with all the requirements needed. Maybe fewer connections means less signal loss too?? I'm just trying to simplify the connections of the antenna.. Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks ahead.
Range Extender Antenna ITE-DBS01.4 connection cables modification?
ITE-DBS01.4 connection cables modification?

Just installed the ITelite DBS and doubled my range. I live in a sprawling suburb where all the fields are now 1,000,000 sq. ft warehouses so I wasn't able to get the 3+ miles that some people get. But, I did go from roughly 3200 ft to 7700 ft. but only if I fly in a certain direction. The install was a little tricky because I have fat fingers and tiny wire connectors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen