Newest information on range extender

Reaction score
I have the P3S and I want to be able to extend range of control and video. I am still learning and am reading as much as possible. It seems it's between the ARGtek and the DBI01 range extenders. A lot of the stuff I'm reading is dated so can anyone give me suggestions on current information on these two extenders. And pro vs cons are welcome. Thanks in advance.

I have the P3S and I want to be able to extend range of control and video. I am still learning and am reading as much as possible. It seems it's between the ARGtek and the DBI01 range extenders. A lot of the stuff I'm reading is dated so can anyone give me suggestions on current information on these two extenders. And pro vs cons are welcome. Thanks in advance.
20161225_152332.jpg
hi i got argtec sticks,,says they increase wifi signal up to 5x,,yeh right i got ripped,,,there is beta set ups u can get,,not sure of site but google p3s wifi signal boosters they have sticks and panels to veiw,,i ended up puttin them on my p34k,,still had a few issues so got p4 now:)happy flyer

Might be better asking in the P3S forum, this is the P3A section

Reactions: Matts175
Ok... thanks. Like I said I'm still learning. I'll try to find the "standard " site to post question.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers