Newest Dji Go firmwade

Reaction score
Hi,
Has anyone updated newest firmware date 12/22? Some said it can do 1080/60 now. I'm wondering about that.

You mean 1.2.40 ?
If yes no it's still 24/30 in 1080
I haven't seen any new updates come across my screen and just powered mine up to see .

Hi,
Has anyone updated newest firmware date 12/22? Some said it can do 1080/60 now. I'm wondering about that.

You can read the release notes (in the thread about this firmware or on DJI's along with the firmware) and see that there is no such change.

Also firmware is not the same as the DJI Go app. They are two different things.

Reactions: Klnyc
I upgraded firmware successfully... However, now my aircraft will not connect to my controller? I've tried linking procedures per the manual... But the remote just beeps and aircrafts link button just blinks and never links to each other. Any thoughts????

Just found it on the app store, but seems its for the Zenmuse X3 camera, revamped Osmos, and lightbridge home point.. All donnt apply to my standard.. I see no need to update my app.

Just found it on the app store, but seems its for the Zenmuse X3 camera, revamped Osmos, and lightbridge home point.. All donnt apply to my standard.. I see no need to update my app.
I have that to and is dated 12/18
I didn't get that ether as mine fly's fine right were it is at right now .

Oh man ok . I just check the date that is on 12/18. Man I ain't upgrading too much horror stories sofar I read.

I don't think I will update right now. I see too many people having issues. And the update only helps people flying in cold weather. At least that's what it said...I live in florida.

My advice would be to not upgrade as I did it (I'm using iPhone six and standard phantom ) and to be honest I don't know how I can access flight without upgrading, because it gets in the way of the operating system, anyway now the remote control doesn't link and as somebody else said, it's only to protect cold weather operations. With regards to the original poster my previous software allowed 1080 recording at 50 or 60 FPS but to be honest I preferred 2.7 K and 25 FPS it produced a better result.
Can I wish you all a turkey like non-flying Merry Christmas!
Ty

What's the latest firmware version for the P3S? Isn't the firmware that just came out for the Pro and Adv only? Thanks!

I upgraded firmware successfully... However, now my aircraft will not connect to my controller? I've tried linking procedures per the manual... But the remote just beeps and aircrafts link button just blinks and never links to each other. Any thoughts????

Relink rc in app and push the red light button on left of p3 then restart all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers