Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Newer Phantom Parts, Where?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by oakspi, Mar 10, 2015.

1. oakspi

I have been looking around the internet for a supplier for parts for the Phantom. I have heard that the Vision Plus landing gear is about 1/2 inch taller than the Phantom 2 v2 gear and will install without modification. I have seen the leg with the anti-static compass advertised by several on-line sellers but never both gear on the same site. Looking thru the DJI Store does not seem to show the replacement parts. Does anyone know a good place to look? Installing the Vision Plus gear on a P2 would be a big improvement for the GoPro clearance with the ground during boot-up and landings.

2. capodrone81

bump for answer. mods maybe move to vision plus forum.. thanks!

3. oakspi

I'm just asking about a parts supplier. The information I provided might likely assist other P2 pilots with locating a little bit taller landing gear for the GoPro. Should I really go to the Vision Plus side? I'm pretty new to this but my judgment and common sense has mostly been pretty good. Sorry if I offended you with my post on the P2 side. I do own a P2.

4. capodrone81

i made a post their already... parts can be sourced obviously through amazon or eBay. there are some UK sites as well but shipping to USA is to $$ .. also the DJI website has a store. Im trying to confirm dji part number for vision plus extended legs..

5. oakspi

OK, thanks. I will check. I understand now why you said that

6. jason

Posting your location would make easier when asking for help in finding parts or whatever.