Newcastle UK- My first ever Phantom 2 video Coastal areas

Reaction score
Hi Guys seeing as we all like to share our videos. Here is my first ever attempt at putting my footage together haha Hope you enjoy :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34VRF0LnpE8[/youtube]

Re: Newcastle UK- My first ever Phantom 2 video Coastal area

Not bad at all!

What software did you use for editing?

hi Mate i used Premier Pro used the demo but will probably buy it now ha

Alreet jimmy. Nice video and a few places i am familiar with.
Hope to get through and do the quayside sometime soon.

Hi Jimmy,

You didn't ask for any critique so I will only say three things. If this is your first shoot and edit then obvioulsy GREAT THINGS are to come! Some good and well disciplined shooting, just remember in the edit stage less is more!!

P2+ I presume?

Hi all thanks for the kind words. Yes this was my first edit. I was teaching myself and playing around with colouring etc. Because of the time of day i shot either early or late it was quite dark so i had to lift a few scenes with contrast etc. Im planning on doing my BNUC-S in a few weeks so I've been approaching my flights with safety and CAA rules in mind. The only time i flew over people was when i got my friend to jog along the path. Thanks for the advice Fair Game i agree theres a few overkill scenes ha. It was shot with a P2 and zenmuise 2D gimbal and gropro black+ :D

I could watch this all day. Really excellent work. Where sea meets lands makes for great footage and love the angel of the north (close shave at one point eh!?) :). Long video do you mind sharing the recording and also render settings?

really good , i enjoyed it, only thing i will say is im a bit tired of seeing every video on youtube stuttering, its ruining everyones hard work, they really need to sort this problem out

How did your BNUC-S go? Is it true you have to have a CAA medical?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4