Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Newcastle Oval Track South Africa

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by Rashaad Sallie, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Rashaad Sallie

Promotional video I did for our Newcastle Oval Track racing, in South Africa. Let me know what you think.

2. Zinnware

I like it. Most of the editing was very good. I especially like the shot where you follow the cars off the track. I also liked the overhead scene at (4:15 - 4:22). I think the entire video was a little too long. Some of the shots could have been eliminated and would improve the overall video. Some of the clips to eliminate include scenes of the empty track (0:32 - 0:39). Although safety is always a concern, I think including a low fly over cheering spectators would be neat.

Thanks for sharing.

3. Rashaad Sallie

Ahhhh brilliant, thanks for the advice. Yeah that was a bit of a challenge video because I didn't have enough footage because eventually the rain came and just blurred the lens. I agree some footage could have been taken out - but thanks for the tips - really appreciate it.

4. Rashaad Sallie

I need to get a few GoPro's so I can have in car and around the track to get some static shots as well..... when I have the $$ lol