Reaction score
Just got my first drone ..I live in ft.lauderdale looking for nice places to practice and learn ..any advice would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any spot that has no interference or people,and isn't restricted airspace. Just take your time and fly safe. Use the flight simulator on the dji go app first for practice..Welcome aboard[emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I will do that...thank you .i downloaded an app called DroneZones .dont know how reliable it is but it's a start .

Thanks man ...I'm diggin this whole drone thing ..see myself getting a few more down the road lol..

Yes they are fun. I have 8 different quads just toy grades mostly like hubsan and holy stone. The phantom is still by far my fav! [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Nice ...I looked at those earlier but wanted more bells and whistles for the first one . I got the x-star premium .wich phantom you got? I see myself going for something that flys faster but not to small

Nice ....yeah that's pretty fast for me2 ...maybe if they make like a mavic 2 down the road would be cool . Inspire2 looks awesome but a bit big and really expensive

bigtlopez: We are in Fort Myers and stock most every DJI product if you ever want to get together and see some of the new stuff. Hope all is going well and you are flying good!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20