Reaction score
Hi all .
Hope this is not to silly , but may i ask 3 questions please

1, Earlier today i got compass lock on ground but on take off lights turned to flashing red . Batt showed 3 lights however I charged it up and tried tonight in a different area with no problems ?
2, At present i cant afford a go pro for the H3 3D gimbal , will this camera work WiFi Ultra HD 4K@30fps 170° SJ8000 Sports DV Action Camera Helmet Video Cam G9K9 | eBay

3, First try tonight in the dark and was easy using lights to see direction , but how can you tell your orientation at distance in the day light !!!

Thanks

Davon

Hi all .

1, Earlier today i got compass lock on ground but on take off lights turned to flashing red . Batt showed 3 lights however I charged it up and tried tonight in a different area with no problems ?
2, At present i cant afford a go pro for the H3 3D gimbal , will this camera work WiFi Ultra HD 4K@30fps 170° SJ8000 Sports DV Action Camera Helmet Video Cam G9K9 | eBay

3, First try tonight in the dark and was easy using lights to see direction , but how can you tell your orientation at distance in the day light !!!

Thanks

Davon
Your bird is represented in the lower left corner, I believe, by a small red triangle of sorts. the sharpest point is the nose of your bird.

Hi all .

Thanks

Davon

You can use the SJ8000 camera but not with WIFI as the P2 uses the same frequency of 2.4GHz and it will interfere with signals from your controller. It can also be mounted H3-3D/H4-3D gimbal but the video output is not compatible as the cameras outputs on the rear side and it uses mini USB connector.

At a distance during the day without the help of FPV there is no way to tell what your orientation is and of course FPV isn't perfect either.

Your bird is represented in the lower left corner, I believe, by a small red triangle of sorts. the sharpest point is the nose of your bird.
Thanks . Do you mean with an app on phone . If so which app ? Surely it will lose signal over the distance the phantom 2 will fly

You can use the SJ8000 camera but not with WIFI as the P2 uses the same frequency of 2.4GHz and it will interfere with signals from your controller. It can also be mounted H3-3D/H4-3D gimbal but the video output is not compatible as the cameras outputs on the rear side and it uses mini USB connector.

At a distance during the day without the help of FPV there is no way to tell what your orientation is and of course FPV isn't perfect either.
Thanks Jason is there another lower priced camera people have used ?

There is also SJ4000. I really don't follow what others are using as myself I use GoPro's Of which I own four because they are far superior to all the others plus two have been modified non-stock lenses.

Last edited:
H2 ultra hd 4k or firefly 6s . These look good and similar size to GP . Are these compatible with H3 3D gimbal please ?

H2 ultra hd 4k or firefly 6s . These look good and similar size to GP . Are these compatible with H3 3D gimbal please ?

They'll fit on the camera plate but that's the end of compatibility. The zenmuse gimbals were designed around the GoPro and the Phantom 2. Both video from the camera and power to the camera all go through the gimbal to the P2 then to a video transmitter (if installed) of an FPV system.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31