Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by Celt in Siam, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Celt in Siam

G'day All,

Another Newbie to the forum! Some great topics and information. I have flown some R/C helis before - various indoor minis and a ESky Belt-CP-V2. The ESky is a bit of a handful and has had quite a few repairs so I have ordered a P2V and hoping that it will arrive later this week. Living in Thailand, I ordered through a local company so warranty may be an issue [usually is :| ] but hopefully I won't need it!

Been lurking here for a couple of weeks and scouring all the topics on the various problems. For sure I will incorporate all the latest software before the first flight and also check/lube the small battery connections. With these precautions and regular compass recalibration I'm hoping that it will work as advertised with no dramas.

2. Pull_Up

Welcome! I've had trouble-free flights with mine and hope you do too.

3. Celt in Siam

Thanks - fingers crossed!

Still waiting on delivery so getting twitchy....

4. Gizmo3000

You'll be fine.
    the new props are less likely to come off in flight, but always good to check them.
    aside from that, just watch all the how-to video's on the DJI site, read all the manuals (you can download them now and start reading), and you'll be just fine.

5. Celt in Siam

Hi Geert, I ordered mine from Bird's Eye View in Chiang Mai who uses a dealer in BKK but not Hobby Thai.

What problems have you had so far?