Reaction score
Hi everyone I am new to flying drones i bought a Phantom 1/ 330 off ebay came with controller, battery, battery charger, & busted props/ landing gear I ordered some self tightening ones but they wont stay on, they were not DJI originals I am now waiting for some DJI originals so I can fly. Where is a good place to buy original Phanom 1 parts? Any help would be appreciated
Regards

Thanks . I asked the seller about registration & was told that he didn't have to do it in Indiana is that true?

If you are talking about FAA registration, yes you do since Indiana is still part of the USA. ;)
If you've already registered for another drone as a hobbist, you're all set since the registration is on you, not the drone. You do have to affix your registration number on all your drones though.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you are talking about FAA registration, yes you do since Indiana is still part of the USA. ;)
If you've already registered for another drone as a hobbist, you're all set since the registration is on you, not the drone. You do have to affix your registration number on all your drones though.

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's what I figured he just was wrong & now I understand a little more about the registration process will do some more googling on proper tagging of drones Thanks for helping clearing up some questions

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik