Newbie with questions

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just bought my Phantom Vision 2 last week and I have a few questions. I'll try to keep them short. I recently bough the 2.4G Blue tooth data link. It came with a CD for a PC and I have a MAC. My question is where the hell does the data link go? Inside the Vision? I haven't been able to find any install videos online. My other question is I plan to use the Ground Station software on my iPad mini. Do I need the NAZA-M? What does that do? I see it mentioned alot. Is it just an upgrade to the one in the Vision. I noticed a video online had the same sort sized thing in there, but it wasn't called that.

Thanks for any help.

Hey bro after reading your questions, I thought back to when I first bought my P2V. Everyone in this site was very cool and politely answered my questions sparing any rude comments. This group of multirotor hobbyist,are all very passionate about this hobby. We have a very large following of members that seem to quickly multiply daily! The group is a combination of ★unbelievable contacts to help you grow your multirotor platform just short of NASA technology it seems! There are some ★incredible members associated with this group that use many hours of their time doing instructional videos for just about any project associated with your new P2V. There are some ★extremely nice members you will want to follow, such as PULLUP !! I have been a member of 5-6 similar type web-sites for R/C Hobbies and can tell you that ★Adam the site administrator- runs this site like a swiss watch! It is hands down the best run web-site I have have joined.
Anyway good luck with your new Drone and welcome to an awesome hobby & group of fellow Drone owners!
Moose

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20