Newbie with fc40 parts question

Reaction score
Hi, im new in quad flying and probably gonna need some parts in coming weeks, hehe..
I search just to get to know what and where to get it, but most of the parts say for phanthom v1 or vision 2!
Is phanthom v1 same parts as fc40 or can i only buy parts named for the fc40?

And what propeller is right for the fc40, i see many types but not what quad its for i guess i need to buy this first of all :)

Thank you :)

An FC40 is a Phantom 1 except it has a camera and the 5.8Ghz rx/tx of the Phantom 2 Vision.
Propellers are interchangeable amongst all the Phantoms.
You can use most of the P2 parts on the P1/FC40, but there may be issues that require other parts to be replaced (or more work to be done).
All that knowledge is contained in various threads here. Use Google search with "site:phantompilots.com" tag, since the built-in search is lame.

CityZen said:
An FC40 is a Phantom 1 except it has a camera and the 5.8Ghz rx/tx of the Phantom 2 Vision.
Propellers are interchangeable amongst all the Phantoms.
You can use most of the P2 parts on the P1/FC40, but there may be issues that require other parts to be replaced (or more work to be done).
All that knowledge is contained in various threads here. Use Google search with "site:phantompilots.com" tag, since the built-in search is lame.

Thaks for good info. yes much good info on this forum!

Just a heads up. The FC40 shell and phantom 1 shell are slightly different. The P1 shell does not have the little opening at the bottom for the usb port while the FC40 shell does. I found out the hard way and had to reorder the correct part..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20