Newbie wanting to increase power

Reaction score
Hi, I just ordered my Phantom Vision2+ V3.0, I am an amature photographer and I wanted to expand my option in terms of videography and photography hence my purchase. However, based on so many reading I became highly intrigued about having a drone that can do distances and have longer reach than the standard setup. I have found this setup based on some postings on this forum found on this site http://fpvlr.com/shop/index.php?route=p ... uct_id=114 it seems to be recommended and delivers well on the range.

My problem I am not that good in doing such technical stuff, although I watched many youtube videos, any recommendations how this can be made as I am worried that I will spoil the respective units that require the modifications to get this business running.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Regards,
Sarie

FPVLR antennas are among if not the best, so you're on the right track there.

I know you said you already ordered the P2-Vision but I humbly suggest that you get a more powerful, more easily modified platform with better FPV range that takes much better video, out of the NON-Vision setup with a GoPro Black.

I do acknowledge it's slightly more expensive after ALL the peripherals (basically the cost of the GoPro makes it more$) , but you get what you pay for, a much more powerful platform and a bonus GoPro you can use anywhere, anytime not just on the Phantom.
Starting with a Phantom2+H3-3D, add a GoPro Black (3+ or 4) then it's only about another $450 to add FPV with range exceeding the Phantom itself and it's SUPER easy to do... one plug and play cable, attach the transmitter, and simply screw in good antennas.. boom done. On top of that the videos you get with the gopro are way better than the Vision.

If you can cancel the order for no cost, and are willing to throw an additional few hundred dollars at it there's plenty of people around here willing to help with your FPV setup.

Antennas seem to be the most important aspect of analog FPV and with that said fpvlr.com is probably your best bet.

Also they have kits for the vision series

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl