Newbie vid.

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
P4 is my first proper drone, I had a Parrot AR2.0 for about a week as part payment for a job we did. From the moment I flew that I knew I was hooked. I did a bit of research on this site and plumped for the P4. I've had it for about a month but been really busy at work but taking it to Majorca at the end of Sept to a few places I know well, really looking forward to that.
Anyway here is my first video, it's not great I know, but any tips will be gratefully received.

Reactions: Reed L
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
P4 is my first proper drone, I had a Parrot AR2.0 for about a week as part payment for a job we did. From the moment I flew that I knew I was hooked. I did a bit of research on this site and plumped for the P4. I've had it for about a month but been really busy at work but taking it to Majorca at the end of Sept to a few places I know well, really looking forward to that.
Anyway here is my first video, it's not great I know, but any tips will be gratefully received.
I don't know why the quality is the way it is....I had it on 1080p @60fps.

For a first movie, that was great :) If the music is good then the movie is easy to follow and you nailed it good all the way around :)

Reactions: Loomster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers