Newbie questions on Flight log and LMU

Reaction score
Haven't had my P3P for long, but have flown it multiple times successfully!
After I upgraded to the latest firmware update, I did several tests without the blades attached. These episodes are recorded and appear in my flight log. Question: How do I delete these unwanted flights?
Question 2: What is the IMU? I get a yellow message that the IMU needs calibrating, but once the quad connects up the message bar turns green and says OK. Has the IMU now been calibrated?
Thanks
OOOPS it should have read IMU, not LMU

Last edited:
Question: How do I delete these unwanted flights?
Question 2: What is the IMU? I get a yellow message that the IMU needs calibrating, but once the quad connects up the message bar turns green and says OK. Has the IMU now been calibrated?
1. swipe the flight record and you get a delete button
2. Inertial Measurement Unit - a bunch of gyros and other sensors.
It probably wouldn't hurt to do a proper IMU calibration on a perfectly level surface.
Once done, you shouldn't be seeing that message.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Got my non-flight flights deleted !!
I do a Gyro calibration at every new launch site, so I guess that fixes that...
Thanks!!!

Compass calibration is different. Did you watch that video in the link I posted?

Haven't had my P3P for long, but have flown it multiple times successfully!
After I upgraded to the latest firmware update, I did several tests without the blades attached. These episodes are recorded and appear in my flight log. Question: How do I delete these unwanted flights?
Thanks
OOOPS it should have read IMU, not LMU

IMU calibration is totally different than a compass (u said gyro) calibration. Google Phantom 3 IMU calibration and follow instructions. IMU calibration must be done on a totally level sturdy surface(a table, workbench) and the Phantom should be colder than room temperature. Fire up ur transmitter go to imu calibration screen then get cold Phantom, place on level surface , power it up and immediaetly start the calibration procedure and make sure u do not disturbe (shake,bump) table or bird. Cal will take several minutes.

OK got it right now. Ran the IMU calibration sequence and it completed successfully.

Thanks again everyone!!

Reactions: Propwash1

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl