Newbie question

Reaction score
In the dji go app, you can watch the slider move up and down as you adjust the camera on the controller. However I noticed that the actual camera can be tilted a bit upwards. The app shows the same thing. How can I enable this to actually work. I have included a picture. Thanks

Tony

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 308
I think that's just make up for the pitch.. the camera will tilt up to be able to shoot forward when the drone is flying fast.. I think I understood your question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the dji go app, you can watch the slider move up and down as you adjust the camera on the controller. However I noticed that the actual camera can be tilted a bit upwards. The app shows the same thing. How can I enable this to actually work. I have included a picture. Thanks

Tony
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
My god, I saw that picture and I thought that's not right something needs to be calibrated. I have never realized the camera can go above horizontally, even when I have shown people how moves when holding powered but motors off.
THANKS! :D

Rod

I think that's just make up for the pitch.. the camera will tilt up to be able to shoot forward when the drone is flying fast.. I think I understood your question
Welcome to the forum!
Yeah that was the question, great answer!
Duh, I can't believe I had never thought about what the camera has do going full speed ahead. I just new I couldn't go above Horizontal. I was trying to get pict / vid of Mt Hood, I was to close to the mountain, my wive said go higher I can't see the top, I said I can't go that high. Sure I might have some props in the video, that wouldn't really be any big deal at least you could see the top, its like taking a picture of someone and the head is not in the photo.

Thanks again.;)

How something so simple, you don't even see.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1