Newbie question

Reaction score
Please tell me why my quadcopter is white?
Has anyone painted theirs ?
What's the best colour to track in the sky?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

You got couple options. You can buy a skin for it, which is just a sticker or you can desassembel it and paint the housing. Not that hard.

Thanks , I find it hard to track on overcast days

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Am tendin tae think bricht, fluorescent, dayglow orange wae some yellow stripes, an a dode oah black somewheres.
Ken fit ah mean? yer nae likely tae miss that oan a misrable day.o_O
Aye mind and get thae licht paint an nae the heavy stuff, ye dinna want tae scupper yer flicht time.
Have a wee look on this forum am sure ah sae some gudgie was offerin tae paint whatever yer wanten on it. Cannae mind whar a sae it but it wisnae that long ago.

Raggi

Reactions: Mark The Droner
according to a color wheel and my old lady who is also an artist and knows all about color theory even confirms that orange is the opposite color of sky blue and the most contrasting. Black also shows up very well.

I also know when I had a set of prop guards were two were painted safety orange I could see them really well even from far away. Its always make me want to some day do a hydro dipped tiger striped one with orange and black. Or maybe a black and orange flame pattern would show up good and still look great as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.