newbie phantom2 vision+v3 or phantom3

Reaction score
hi guys thinking of getting a phantom but which one? do i go for new phantom 3 standard or secondhand 2vision+(v3) i have seen a vision+(v3) with 3 batterys and hard case for same price as a 3 standard any thoughts please

IMO - usually always better to follow progress as in a newer version of whatever (I realize not always the case) - however having both the Phantom 2 V+ and a Phantom 3A my choice is the P3A by far. The available OEM app (DJIGO) and others make flying so much more easier and safer by far.

Good on you for asking - best place to get some feedback for certain as to your decision making. Another point of course is the fact a new P3 will have warranty versus the used P2!

I own both a P2V+ and a P3P. I am finally selling my P2V+ now that I am feeling more confident in the new firmware and GoApp.

There is no doubt that the P3A and P3P have many more advances. The App, the overall systems appear more refined but I am not sure about a P3S versus a P2V+ V3. The P3S is going to be new, have a factory warranty and a longer support life.

That said - many find the P2V+ as good and less constrictive without the new GeoFencing. There are still limits and there may be similar limits in the latest P2V firmware and Vision App. I have older versions and much fewer "restrictions."

I am a newbie. Got a P3P Christmas and I am loving it! I watched lots of YouTube videos and read post on this board, read everything I could. I bought the P3P as it had a 4K camera and the faster charging batteries. The biggest reason I decided on a P3A or P3A is the light bridge technology and just how stable they are . Many times I have been so glad I could just let the controls go and have it hover as I thought about what I wanted to do next. I flew fairly low and did all kinds of patterns etc while I learned the controller and just how responsive it is! I now fly higher and more distance and I am really enjoying it, 52 and in second childhood. Never had anything like this before. Going slow and trying something new with each new flight helped to become confident in the P3P and my abilities. If you don't want full 4K get the advanced and buy an extra battery. I already have five and love being able to just swap out and go

Hi guys
just to update you all i went out and got the p3 advanced only had it up a couple of times am loving it just so much to read and lots of videos to watch and learn thanks all for your help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers