Newbie, P3 Standard, enroute. Seattle

Reaction score
First time owner, no RC/gaming experience (a few hours of fixed wing and rotary) Couldn't resist the $399, no tax/no shipping direct from DJI. It's due tomorrow. After about a month of research, I had decided to risk about $300 on a Hubsan 501s, but this promotion did me in....I consider my first one to be somewhat sacrificial/disposable but altitude hold/ gps were mandatory to help the learning curve. I secretly suspect that DJI is about to release something really innovative and irresistible after the CES show, hence the big price dump. I'm hoping to discover what is the best screen device to use as my Motorola Droid Maxx screen doesn't show up well outside......Any advice on this issue appreciated as well as any big "Derp" hurdles I might encounter.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum skippy.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

as well as any big "Derp" hurdles I might encounter
Make sure you read and fully understand the Phantom manual before your first flight. You can download it from the P3S downloads page (it does not come in the box). Also, check out my tips at PhantomHelp.com. With that knowledge in hand, you should be able to avoid many potential problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4