Newbie needs help with camera pitch control

Reaction score
I just got a P1 for my birthday, and have installed a Walkera G-2d and now want to hook up to the pitch lever on the back of the controller.

When i move the tilt lever on the back of the controller back and forth, the Naza software displays the x1 pot going from 1000 down to 50 or so and then back up to 1000 at the other end of the slider. All the other pots have a range from low to high, this one seems to dip in the middle and then be the same at each end. Furthermore, after controller has no effect on the camera tilt.
I have done the x1 calibration a couple of times, reloaded the firmware, loaded the perameters, etc. Not sure if I have a bad pitch pot on the controller.
Any ideas? Help would be appreciated.

Have you calibrated the remote controller, or just the quadcopter itself?

Do the controller first, then the quad.

I am not familiar with the gimbal, so cannot advise as to how you set it up to work with your gimbal.

It is possible you do have a bad pot, as they are very fragile.

On the G-2d gimbal there is a small two position slider switch on the rear. You set the switch to position "0" to set the position and range of motion of the gimbal and then move the switch to position "1" to allow the tilt function from the Naza and Phantom transmitter.

Regards

Nidge.

Thanks, it was the general calibration of the remote. When i got started i calibrated only the joysticks on the top and did not include the camera tilt lever on the back. Once i did that and experimented with the slider calibration, then I got it to work.
Thanks for all the help.

Nidge; Can you tell me a little more about the slider switch in the rear? Not sure how to use it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl