Newbie needs help please

I'm not being thick, but i can't find any option on the app that asks you to register the drone. Any ideas please. And thanks for your patience.
You have to log in, in the user center. Cant remember where exactly but I think there's an icon top right of the screen? Someone w/ the app/bird in front of them will have to chime in here.

Done that mate and still no go. As I have never owned one before, I really am struggling.

Try re-linking the controller and the P3. Instructions are in the manual. They should be linked out of the box, but it seems like an issue that could cause what you're seeing.

You are connected to the internet when you are first setting up aren.t you.? Do not connect to the Phantom until you have logged in and registered. When I did it today as soon as I switched everything on the splash screen came up straight away to register. But as I say I was connected to the internet and had not connected yet to the Phantom.

Ok. I have to re charge it before I try again. But I'm sure I wasn't logged in before I turned everything on. It might help. Get back to you later. Many thanks.

Right. Sick of this now. I've logged in before I turned anything else on. Them turned on drone. Then turned on controller. The screen still doesn't connect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-05-19-39-24.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-05-19-39-24.png
    591 KB · Views: 243
did you rebind the controller as was suggested previously?

did you rebind the controller as was suggested previously?
I think so. The green light is on the side of the drone. The green light is on the controller. But the only thing the controller will do is move the gimble.

Right. Sick of this now. I've logged in before I turned anything else on. Them turned on drone. Then turned on controller. The screen still doesn't connect.

Map is on the right side. Looks like u are still on the old android software. Go to DJI's web site and download the latest software for the app.

Reactions: bbfpv
Map is on the right side. Looks like u are still on the old android software. Go to DJI's web site and download the latest software for the app.
I downloaded it twice and it is the latest software. The app didnt asked me to register the drone and I can't see an option anywhere to do that. At the moment it's not registered.

Can you confirm your app is v1.1.0 - not v1.0.10
Unless you have v1.1.0 you do not have the latest version.
The Google Market does not have the latest version.
You have to go to www.dji.com to download the latest version.

Last edited:
That's all well and good. But when the set up doesn't go like the video. Where's the help?

Download the latest firmware and upgrade your drone and controller.
Will connect after that.

I have mate. It says the firmware is the same or older on the report. And I've got the latest app.

It has to be finger trouble I do it all the time. I am sure the Hobby Mount people will help soon. You could try and ask RC Geeks at Crawley they always answer the phone. No matter if you get the serious man or the happy man either will give it a crack. The Phantom 3 is very new and just maybe you have a wrong un although somehow I doubt it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl