Newbie Litchi Question

Reaction score
Reading a lot about this program and I am ready to take it on.

My question is..is it transferable between devices? I mean, in the event I change smart devices can I install it on the new device?

Many thanks.

Paul

Yes, I belve you can if the device is under same email #

Reactions: Bomber
I have it on 2 devices, bought one time.

AAh so you can install on two devices for the price one?? As long as its the same email??

Yes

And I think you will love using Litchi.

Yes ,I had paid for the Vision + version, which later became a free app when the P3 and 4 launched. When I changed to my P4,I was allowed to download the new version of Litchi for free, It would have been galling for people who had just bought the old version at full price, and then next day found out it was now free.
You will enjoy Litchi, Ihave it on both IOS and android,initially the android version was best, but they are now very similar. I find it runs smoother on my Ipad4 mini.

I bought Litchi when you had to pay $5 for focus... then they made that free...

Just to clarify - one Litchi purchase (say iPad Apple on iOS) allows one to transfer app across various IOS devices NOT android, and visa Versa. You need to buy twice if you want to migrate or use both platforms. (I bought Litchi recently and read their FAQ or something similar at the time)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Pharm
Its tied to your google id on android so yes, you can install on multiple devices just like othe apps. I have it on a tablet and my phone for backup / casual use

Sent from my SM-G930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Installed and tested the connection with my primary smart device...I have disabled the default DJI Go app as well.

Coming up with a security warning...Litchi is trying to obtain your current position and then disappears, is this normal? Then connection is okay, all shows on the screen.

Thanks

Paul

Installed and tested the connection with my primary smart device...I have disabled the default DJI Go app as well.

Coming up with a security warning...Litchi is trying to obtain your current position and then disappears, is this normal? Then connection is okay, all shows on the screen.

Thanks

Paul
They want to know where to find you and smack your drone if you make bad mistakes and fly bad missions into trees.

No, allow it. It is ok.

Thanks for you ever-so quick replies...really daft question....

How do I exit out of the Litchi app on my mobile device?? Sounds stupid I know but I'm finding I go to the help section which then gives me access to the Android buttons.

Laugh if you want!

Paul

Ball peen hammer is the quickest way to exit, but device won't work after that... What device are you using?

That would be nice big hammer! My device is a Lenovo Tab 7 and a Sony Z Ultra running Android 5.1.1 as a back up...does this help??

Swipe up from bottom? Back button?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic