Newbie here...

Reaction score
Newbie here ,

Want to introduce myself to this forum.
Waiting for my Phantom 3 Advanced, it will be delivered FedEx on Wednesday.
I am doing as much research as possible.
I am also studying to obtain my FAA commercial license, test 107, to fly my drone for commercial purposes. Company that I work needs commercial aerial pics..

Welcome newbie :)

Thanks,

I am excited to join the phantom 3 advanced community. I promise to provide as much feedback as possible.

Newbie here ,

Want to introduce myself to this forum.
Waiting for my Phantom 3 Advanced, it will be delivered FedEx on Wednesday.
I am doing as much research as possible.
I am also studying to obtain my FAA commercial license, test 107, to fly my drone for commercial purposes. Company that I work needs commercial aerial pics..
Welcome. Just got mine last week. I know the feeling of waiting on a toy :)

Welcome. Just got mine last week. I know the feeling of waiting on a toy :)

heykool69,

how is it going with your new bird?., can't wait for mine.

I am sorry guys, in advance, I might be asking dumb questions in this forum.

Last edited:
heykool69,

how is it going with your new bird?., can't wait for mine.

I am sorry guys, in advance, I might be asking dumb questions in this forum.
Only got about 100 ft max out of it due to living here in So Cal with so many power lines. That's why i'm only flying it around my yard no higher than my tree :) And of course reading advices from here and watching lots of YouTube videos. I'm only using the "Launch" and "Home" buttons until i get the hang of it.

Only got about 100 ft max out of it due to living here in So Cal with so many power lines. That's why i'm only flying it around my yard no higher than my tree :) And of course reading advices from here and watching lots of YouTube videos. I'm only using the "Launch" and "Home" buttons until i get the hang of it.

I have a park close by where I can go fly when I get mine, but that is a good way on how to get familiarized with what the bird can do...

I plan on taking baby steps..

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl